Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Meet the Daycare Team: March 2016

By Cynthia Robertson

WOOFS! has an awesome staff. So who are these people who choose to spend their days with the dogs? This month we are featuring Tiffany.

Tiffany has been working at WOOFS! since September 2015. Tiffany explains, "Since working here, I have learned a lot about dogs and their behaviors, and I'm still learning something new everyday. My favorite part about working at WOOFS is everything! I love the dogs who come in for daycare, and I have loved being a part of the WOOFS! team." Tiffany has been a wonderful addition to our staff as she always takes initiative, asks questions, and is a hard-working individual.

Tiffany owns two mixed poodles, Monnies and Shoompin, who she loves to take on walks and let them race around at the park. Tiffany likes to spend her free time being outdoors or watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment